What Clients Are Saying
"Working with MICROS Retail Systems has been a real pleasure. I wish all my vendors were as helpful and proactive."Read More
If you store, process or transmit credit or debit card data, you have contractual responsibilities with your Credit Card Provider.Learn more
Services & Support
MICROS Retail Systems prides itself on maintaining the largest and most responsive field service network in our local marketplace. We offer a robust variety of support services for our restaurant and hospitality technologies. These services include:
- Full-service programming and installation
- Training at our state-of-the-art facility
- 24/7 maintenance for all of our products and solutions
More than a third of our employees comprise our service and support infrastructure. We maintain a fleet of fully-stocked, radio-dispatched vans that are staffed with two people: a driver and a technician. Our clients can depend on our team to service their needs promptly; we guarantee a four-hour maximum on-site response time during your hours of contracted coverage, with most calls being closed in less than half that time.
For service requests, please call 201-866-1000 and press “5” for help.
Programming & Installation
We at MICROS Retail Systems understand that business owners wear a number of hats, and being an IT Support Person may not always be their strongest skill set. We offer a full-service programming and installation component to all of our POS system solutions and products, so that you and your team can get up and running as soon as possible. We also offer robust training programs and 24/7/365 support.
Warranty & Service Options
MICROS Retail Systems does not perform "break-fix" field service. We prefer to swap out defective hardware, thereby minimally inconveniencing our customers’ operations. Most of our competitors choose to provide "banking hours" to the 24-hour hospitality industry. No matter what time of the day or night, no matter what day of the year, MICROS Retail Systems is prepared to respond to your request for service & support. Like the industry we service, we are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day for our clients.
MICROS Retail Systems offers managed IT services dedicated to the hospitality industry, provided remotely over the Internet. The MICROS Enterprise Management Service Bureau takes care of your entire system configuration needs – centrally and punctually. Our highly-trained professional team oversees every aspect of the POS system-maintenance process, giving your team the time to take care of guests. The EM Service Bureau team can manage every aspect of POS applications – from a simple price change to a complete change of menu items and screens. Our future-proof solutions and innovative service enable you to cope with all your challenges.
Features & Benefits:
- Customer peace of mind
- Single point of contact at MICROS
- MICROS is the single supplier along our customers’ value chain instead of multiple vendors
- Defined Service Levels for service delivery
- Predictable costs for management and fixed price contracts
- Avoid costs of building own management and reporting systems
- Lower client Total Cost of Ownership TCO
- Reduced cost of system expertise needed at property level
- Reduced cost of new property openings
- Multiple handling of different property concepts (quick-service / table-service / retail)
- Accurate and timely deployment of new menus and changes
- Annual housekeeping of property database and validation (overnight)
- Profit from a well-maintained, uniform system that supports all your employees
- Cut down on the IT training time needed for employees
Offering in-depth knowledge of MICROS products and the hospitality industry, MICROS Professional Services provides on-site consulting for our customers’ specific projects. Integrating existing payroll, accounting, inventory and other systems to core MICROS products provides a smoothly integrated solution that sets us apart from other vendors. Tasks that were previously performed manually can be automated through custom reporting and custom applications. Custom user interfaces can also be provided to meet your requirements. We offer a total IT system solution for our customers with our intensely customer-focused software development services for both the SCO Unix and Windows platforms.
Features & Benefits:
- Interfaces to third-party systems
- Custom reports and spreadsheets
- Custom applications
- Custom databases and user interfaces
- On-site consulting
- Packaged products